Thursday, December 15, 2011


Starting December 14, 2011 - 

I will not be giving an estimated turnaround time for your photos.  As most of you may know, I am also a full-time 911 Operator.  I absolutely LOVE Photography, and do it as much as I possibly can! But, with the demands of my 911 job, I can no longer promise a turnaround time for your photos.  I work on editing photos basically every free minute I have, and my computer and I have become best of friends!  

So, just know, that I will be diligently working on your photos, but working 12 hour days at Dispatch puts a limit on how much time in one day I can work on photos.  I put so much time and effort into each and every photo, and one shoot takes several hours to edit.  You will appreciate the time I put into them, I promise! 

 I hope everyone understands why this change must occur.  Everyone has been so amazing with their ongoing support of my photography and I can not even express how excited I am to have worked with everyone that I have, and everyone I am going to work with in the future!

Turnaround times will vary with the season and "peak" times of the year (such as Christmas!). Thanks again for your understanding.

<3 Bree





No comments:

Post a Comment